The address of our website is: https://littleangeltours.com.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when your browser closes.
When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to store your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you tick “Remember me”, your login cookie will be stored for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted.
Statistics and audience measurements
Cookies have been used to track statistical data on Site usage and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online content and features.
How to configure your browser
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” button
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools” then “Options
4. Select the “Privacy” tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of “Retention Rules”, click on “Use custom settings for history”.
6. A little further down, uncheck “Accept cookies”
7. Save your preferences by clicking on “OK”
- Internet Explorer :
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the “Tools” menu, select “Internet Options”.
3. Click on the “Privacy” tab
4. Click on “Advanced” and uncheck “Accept”.
5. Save your preferences by clicking on “OK
- Google Chrome :
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tool icon in the menu bar
3. Select “Options”.
4. Click on the “Advanced Options” tab
5. In the “Cookie settings” drop-down menu, select “Block all cookies”.
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”
3. Select the “Security” icon
4. Next to “Accept cookies”, tick “Never”.
5. If you wish to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on “View cookies”.
Use and transmission of your personal data
How long your data is stored
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This allows you to automatically recognize and approve the following comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
The rights you have over your data
If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including the data you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitors’ comments can be verified using an automated service for detecting unwanted comments.
For any request: firstname.lastname@example.org